1. Leaf raking is canceled for today. The weather doesn't look great =(
2. If anyone wants to, we got invited to go to A Place to Turn tomorrow to help sort the 1,600 food items that we delivered today from the food drive. We would walk over after school and be back to KMS in time for the late bus. Please let Mrs. Dwyer know if you want to go, she need to give the coordinator a number of students by 10am.
3. ADL students- there is a meeting on Thursday during lunch in Ms. Hacket's room.
4. We have a handful of small projects that we would like to start/continue working on. Please see Mrs. MacDonald or Mrs. Dwyer if you are interested in helping and we will set up a few after school dates to get the projects started.
5. The next Interact Club meeting is Tuesday 12/6.
6. The next CPLT meeting is Monday 12/12
Please feel free to email Mrs. Dwyer with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).